The Best Constant Contact AlternativesSeptember 7, 2022 | by
Top 8 Constant Contact Alternatives to Explore in 2022
Regardless of the type and size of your business, email marketing plays a key role in defining its success.
Apart from giving you the opportunity to build powerful relationships with your target customer base, choosing the right email service provider can also help you monitor the effectiveness of your communication efforts.
However, picking the right tool can be a cumbersome process. Constant Contact has been a popular choice when it comes to email marketing software for a very long time. But an increasing number of businesses are realizing that it might not be the best fit for their business or are simply looking for a change.
Whatever the reason, several Constant Contact alternatives are available out there that are worth exploring. Let’s discuss a few of the noteworthy options:
1. Mass Mailer
MassMailer is one of the best and most affordable alternatives to Constant Contact that works as an excellent email solution for Salesforce CRM.
With MassMailer, you can send unlimited marketing emails and email alerts to your audience, build interesting email templates, and do lots more.
With a far more competitive pricing structure than Constant Contact, MassMailer is an excellent cloud-based email software to fulfill the email marketing needs of small, medium, and large-sized businesses.
Some of the other highlights of MassMailer are:
- The platform enables you to send emails to your campaign members, contacts, and leads from within Salesforce
- A range of exciting features, including content analysis and optimization, verification of email, email success monitoring, and more
- MassMailer lets you build, send, and schedule professional-looking emails with a simple-to-use email Wizard within Salesforce
The platform offers both a free and paid plan. MassMailer’s paid plan with a full access license is available at $49.99 per user per month. The read-only access license plan, on the other hand, is available at $24.99 per user per month.
Sendinblue is one of the popular Constant Contact alternatives known to offer a robust email marketing service as part of its comprehensive sales and digital marketing toolbox.
Apart from the basic yet necessary email marketing tools such as transactional emails and a drag-and-drop editor, the email software also gives you the advantage of features such as marketing automation, push notifications, signup forms, CRM, SMS, chat, and a landing page builder.
Some of the key highlights of Sendinblue are:
- Enables you to create complex automation workflows using advanced automation features
- Allows you to engage your subscribers with personalized emails using custom contact and dynamic content fields
- Lets you send abandoned cart emails using the Sendinblue Tracker, a feature that enables you to monitor your subscribers’ on-page behavior and creates email workflows
As one of the cheapest Constant Contact alternatives, the paid plans for Sendinblue start at $25 for 20,000 emails/month. All Sendinblue plans offer unlimited contact storage.
MailChimp is one of the leading email marketing tools preferred by several businesses. The platform is a Constant Contact alternative that promises excellent features and a range of stunning email templates to help you create beautiful newsletters.
Some of the key highlights of MailChimp are:
- Integrates seamlessly with a variety of apps such as Zapier, Shopify, and WordPress
- Features a creative assistant tool to help you resize your email design based on unique business needs
- Offers A/B Testing to help you optimize your content
Paid plans for MailChimp start at $17/month. In comparison to Constant Contact, Mailchimp is almost 15% cheaper.
ConvertKit is another Constant Contact alternative primarily meant for bloggers, content creators, podcasters, etc. The key aim of the platform is to help businesses and content creators enhance their audience base.
Among the other highlights of ConvertKit are:
- Features template management
- Offers customizable CTA or call-to-action buttons
- Provides several types of email features, including an autoresponder and easy-to-use and customizable opt-in forms such as pop-ups, floating boxes, and more
ConvertKit’s free plan is available with limited features. The pricing plan starts at $29/month, offering access to features such as automated funnels and sequences.
GetResponse is one of the most affordable email marketing solutions to help you boost your email marketing efforts. With this platform, you get a range of user-friendly optimization tools to help you customize your offerings.
Among the other key features of GetResponse are:
- Offers email list management, allowing you to automate your contact management efforts
- Enables seamless integration with popular services such as Salesforce and Shopify
- Features an autoresponder tool
The platform has a free plan as well as a paid plan. The pricing plans for GetResponse begin at $15/month. In comparison to Constant Contact, GetResponse is almost 25% cheaper.
ActiveCampaign is another good Constant Contact alternative that offers a complete suite of email marketing tools, including email marketing, sales and CRM, automation, and messaging.
The platform is a great option to consider if you wish to have complete control over every aspect of your marketing efforts.
Some of the other highlights of ActiveCampaign are:
- Features easy-to-use list segmentation options
- Has robust marketing automation features
- Allows you to send unlimited emails on all plans
- Offers a range of exciting email templates to choose from
The pricing for ActiveCampaign is based on the number of subscribers and features you need. The Lite Plan on the platform starts at $9 per month for unlimited sending to up to 500 subscribers.
MailerLite is yet another Constant Contact alternative to look at. The key highlight of MailerLite is its interesting landing page designs, modern/sleek aesthetics, good multilingual options, and a decent “free forever” plan.
Among some of the other highlights of MailerLite are:
- Allows you to build advanced marketing workflows through its intuitive automation builder
- Enables seamless integration with other e-commerce platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce
- Offers 5 different languages, along with an app for iOS
MailerLite’s free plan is limited to 1,000 subscribers and provides a range of excellent features, including a landing page editor. The paid plans are also relatively cheaper, making them a great option for small businesses on a tight budget.
As a good Constant Contact alternative, the Moosend platform comes with a generous “free forever plan” that includes access to all their pro features.
The platform also includes an exciting selection of responsive email templates and advanced segmentation.
Among some of the other highlights of Moosend are:
- Offers advanced segmentation in the free plan and landing pages in the paid plan
- All emails on the platform are add-free
While Moosend’s free plan limits you to 1,000 subscribers, it allows you to send unlimited emails and access to its visually appealing marketing automation workflow editor. The paid plans for Moosend start at $55/month for 10,000 subscribers.
To Sum Up
Constant Contact is a decent option to go with as far as email marketing platforms are concerned. Having said that, several Constant Contact alternatives available in the market provide much more exciting features, including better reporting and analytics, automation, and modern templates for a relatively lower price tag.
If you are also a Salesforce customer looking for a good Constant Contact alternative, MassMailer is an excellent solution. With an easy-to-use and intuitive platform, MassMailer allows you to do everything from sending mass emails on Salesforce, acquiring leads, verifying emails, and much more.
To learn more about MassMailer, start your free trial today.
Our Unbiased Constant Contact ReviewSeptember 7, 2022 | by
Reviewing Constant Contact From a Neutral Position
There are a million options to choose from when you go searching for the right email marketing software. Constant Contact, on that note, has been around since 1995, making email marketing easier for organizations ever since. The company has been public since 2007.
The platform has tools that are affordable and easy to use, making it the preferred software for over 500,000 entities worldwide.
Constant Contact offers a permission-based online marketing approach to its adopters. Let’s take a more one-on-one approach in this Constant Contact review and understand why and why not you should get this tool.
What is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is a digital and email marketing software. The platform touts its easy-to-use features that let you set up a Constant Contact email marketing campaign in minutes, with the help of inbuilt templates by the hundreds. It even allows you to create social media ads and track the success of each social campaign.
You can also find useful features like landing pages and SMS marketing tools on the platform. The company has been around for over 25 years now and understands in detail the importance of email marketing today. It offers a slew of functionalities that are hard to ignore.
Who is Constant Contact Meant For?
This software does have all the functionalities, but are you the right business that needs all of this?
You can blindly choose Constant Contact as your preferred email newsletter software if you fall under one or more of the following categories:
- If you have a big budget to spare for online marketing services, Constant Contact has the features that may justify the spending. This software is costlier than most in its niche, with the Core plan starting at $9.99 a month, including only email functionalities (no automation, limited to 500 contacts). The Plus plan starts at $45 a month, depending on the subscription quantities.
- If you don’t want to spend time understanding the dashboard and controls, Constant Contact is your choice because of its simple, intuitive design.
Users around the world still feel that the lack of a free plan is a big problem, but Constant Contact does offer a trial that is “free” in a sense; the provider discounts off the cost of one month from your billing cycle.
Constant Contact Email Marketing Platform: Feature List
As mentioned earlier, all the tools and features included in this software are easy to understand and use. Here is a list of a few of its hero features that really drive the utility of this software:
If there is one hero feature that deserves a mention, it is the hyper-customizability of emails. Constant Contact allows you to customize your email according to your brand colors by simply entering a hyperlink to your website from where it automatically picks the colors.
While using the inbuilt templates, you still get editability that allows you to modify media, sharing, RSVPs, and more.
The dynamic content feature is a must-have – it lets you display different email content to certain contacts based on the criteria you specify. This is a great functionality to have when personalizing email campaigns for specific cohorts.
Managing Your Contacts
Constant Contact makes managing your contacts easier by letting you add them to the platform in three different ways:
- You can enter the contact details manually
- You can upload your contacts from a file
- You can import your contacts from another application
This feature also provides suggestions on actions to take for prospecting, like creating sign-up pages, adding newsletter sign-up buttons, and connecting more apps to the existing platform, amongst others.
This is a great tool for novice email marketers who could use a little how-to guide and assistance, because prospecting isn’t an easy task.
Constant Contact provides you options to segment your email campaigns depending on three metrics – received, opened, and clicked-on email.
This functionality is a bit lackluster compared to other email marketing software in the niche, which also provide options for segmentation by viewer action, CTR, and bounces.
However, if you are a business with a Shopify store, Constant Contact can integrate with it and pull this segmentation directly from Shopify. This gives you the flexibility to track consumer journeys and improve the chances of conversion.
This feature may or may not compensate for the lack of useful segmentation.
One of the most useful functionalities of this email marketing software is its reporting feature. The feature lets you view the performance of different email campaigns on the same visual representation (graphs or charts) side by side.
This means that the relative performance of each campaign can be viewed and tracked, letting you see which campaign returned the best results and which one needs tweaking.
This functionality really lets you strategize effectively for maximum returns and campaign efficiency.
Constant Contact Review: Benefits
There are numerous benefits to using this software. Aside from being a costly platform, there isn’t anything that takes away from the efficacy of this digital marketing software. Let’s see what the benefits are:
- Create hyper-customized and cohort-specific personalization in your email
- Track the campaign performance side by side on the same graph or chart. You would see relative performances and be able to strategize improvement better
- The segmentation feature allows you to integrate Shopify details, giving you the full view of the consumer journey from end to end. Through this feature, you can easily create relevant personalization for each user
Constant Contact Review: Problems
The software does have a few problems that make it problematic when the user is actually working with it:
- Lack of a free version
- Limited flexibility in automation options
- A/B testing is available, but only for the subject lines
- Pricing is too steep
Constant Contact Review: Summary (Conclusion)
Constant Contact has an experience of 25 years in the field and has managed to deliver some really useful email marketing features to its clients. Most of them agree that it is super intuitive and easy to use. It has great customization features, and an email campaign can be set up in minutes.
With that said, the general customer opinion is that the pricing is too high for software that offers only elemental features and limited segmentation capabilities.
If you are not convinced with the features that Constant Contact has to offer, you may try out an equally performant but feature-loaded and affordable alternative: MassMailer. Check out our website for a 15-day free trial of the product.
The 10 Best Mailchimp Alternatives for 2022September 5, 2022 | by
The 10 Best Mailchimp Alternatives (Free and Paid) for 2022
Top 10 MailChimp Alternatives
MassMailer is one of the best free alternatives to MailChimp that works as a native email solution for Salesforce CRM.
The platform enables users to send unlimited marketing emails and email alerts, create drip campaigns, verify mailing lists, build email templates, and more.
As for MailChimp vs. MassMailer, with a far better pricing structure, MassMailer is fast-growing as a cloud-based marketing software with excellent features to support small, medium, and large businesses.
Some of the other highlights of MassMailer are:
- Range of exciting features, such as email address verification, content analysis and optimization, email success monitoring, and more
- Allows you to send emails to your campaign members, contacts, and leads from within Salesforce
- Let you build, send, and schedule professional-looking emails with a simple-to-use email Wizard within Salesforce
- Other features include unlimited emails, drip email campaigns, email templates, removal of spam traps, etc.
iContact is one of the easiest email marketing platforms for small businesses. As one of the top MailChimp alternatives, the platform allows you to build and send email newsletters, create automation campaigns, and much more.
Some of the other highlights of iContact are:
- Allows you to send bulk email campaigns by easily importing your contacts and sending them to your list without any hassles
- Simplifies your marketing initiatives with intuitive email automation based on various conditions and custom engagement rules
- Has an email autoresponder to send emails as and when a contact joins your marketing lists and welcomes them with customized greetings
Marketo is one of the free alternatives to MailChimp that caters to various email marketing needs. The platform is free for all marketers with under 10,000 contacts. The Marketo platform includes a data management solution (Marketo Data Cloud) and a hosted lead form builder (Marketo Forms).
Among the other highlights of Marketo are:
- Large user base and a larger customer base to market to
- Offers personalized conversations with each of the customers instead of using generic messaging for everyone
- Monthly plan options for businesses with different needs
4. Salesforce Pardot
Salesforce Pardot is a marketing automation, lead generation, and email marketing service from Salesforce. The platform allows marketers to identify prospective customers and convert them into actual ones.
A good MailChimp alternative, Pardot can be used to create automated marketing campaigns, send mass emails, analyze prospect activity, route leads to sales, and guide prospects throughout their buying journey.
Among the other highlights of Pardot are:
- Features various marketing tools such as lead capture forms, form handlers, and landing pages
- Allows you to segment your prospects with lead grading and lead scoring
- Easily syncs with Salesforce CRM to help strengthen the sales funnel and maximize future marketing efforts
5. Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a good email marketing platform that allows marketers to execute their digital marketing strategy seamlessly. It is recognized as one of the most powerful one-to-one digital marketing platforms and is used by many well-known brands.
Some of the highlights of the platform are:
- Allows companies to personalize customer experiences across every channel
- Features a range of interesting tools, including an email studio, journey builder, data studio, mobile studio, interaction studio, and more
- Allows you to handle everything from basic email marketing to more complex cross-channel campaign management
6. Constant Contact
When it comes to MailChimp vs. Constant Contact, the latter is a good MailChimp alternative that helps small businesses create websites, branded email marketing campaigns, online stores, and more.
Its email marketing tools include email templates, email campaigns, resends to non-openers, and A/B split testing for subject lines. The platform is ideal for small businesses and nonprofits looking for a simple multi-channel solution.
Other key highlights of Constant Contact are:
- Intuitive and easy to use platform, especially for organizing lists
- Offers accessible customer support at low-priced plans
- Automated email series/nurturing workflows and abandoned cart email reminds for Shopify
- The platform has no free plan, but paid plans offer unlimited emails.
7. Campaign Monitor
Another cheaper Mailchimp alternative, especially for lower volume senders, is Campaign Monitor. The platform offers an exciting range of email newsletter templates for almost every requirement, including announcements and re-engagement messages to holiday campaigns.
Campaign Monitor is a good Mailchimp alternative because of its ease of use and cost-effectiveness for sending high email volumes. It also has an excellent visual journey builder for beginners looking for more advanced automation.
Among other highlights of Campaign Monitor are:
- Email campaigns, a drag-and-drop email builder, and a free image gallery
- Various customizable templates, A/B testing, popups, and forms
- Real-time reporting analytics, various plug-ins/integrations, landing pages, social media marketing alignment, etc.
HubSpot is one of the best Mailchimp alternatives that offers clear insights into how your overall marketing efforts and initiatives affect customers’ experience at various points in the buyer’s journey. If you are looking for advanced marketing features and functionality, it is one of the best options to look at.
Some of the other highlights of HubSpot are:
- Features a marketing hub, a robust email marketing feature, and email marketing automation
- Embedded A/B testing and customizable newsletter templates
- Provides an analytics dashboard and a preview of emails on devices
- Option of multilingual email marketing
MailerLite is yet another excellent alternative to Mailchimp. The platform boasts a modern and sleek aesthetic along with good multilingual options and a decent “free forever” plan.
MailerLite also gives you the advantage of great email and landing page designs, though templates are not available on a free plan.
Some of the other highlights of MailerLite are:
- Offers a free plan (limited to 1,000 subscribers) with a range of excellent features, including a landing page editor that is better than Mailchimp’s.
- MailerLite’s paid plans are also relatively cheaper, making them a great option for small businesses on a tight budget
- Offers 5 different languages along with an app for iOS
Moosend is one of the cheaper alternatives to Mailchimp. The platform comes with a generous Free Forever plan that includes access to all their pro features.
Apart from this, the platform also includes an excellent selection of responsive email templates and advanced segmentation. Like Mailchimp, you can pay as you go; however, it will cost you significantly less.
Some of the other highlights of Moosend are:
- While Moosend’s free plan limits you to 1,000 subscribers, it allows you to send unlimited emails and access its visually appealing marketing automation workflow editor.
- The platform features advanced segmentation in the free plan and landing pages in the paid plans.
- All emails on the platform are ad-free and paid plans are pretty affordable at $55/month for 10,000 subscribers
If you are looking for the best email marketing solution, one of the key reasons to reconsider Mailchimp is that its support requires some serious improvement. Besides that, there’s the pricing structure which is rather exorbitant for solo entrepreneurs, content creators, or small to midsize businesses.
If you’re also a Salesforce customer looking for an alternative to MailChimp, MassMailer is an excellent solution. The platform allows you to do everything from sending emails on Salesforce, acquiring leads, verifying emails, and much more. Regardless of your industry or role, MassMailer is the one-stop solution for all your email and prospecting needs.
To explore MassMailer’s email marketing solution, start your free trial today.
Comprehensive Guide to Salesforce AppExchangeMay 30, 2022 | by
Everything You Need to Know About the Salesforce AppExchange
In 2021, the market share of Customer Relationship Management solutions reached a value of $51.4 billion. During this time, Salesforce was ranked the number one CRM tool, with a revenue market share of 23.8%.
This statement is compelling enough to adopt Salesforce as a CRM solution for your enterprise. Salesforce provides you with all the tools you would need to keep your customers happy (for example, assisting the marketing and sales team in functioning as a unit to serve the customers).
However, if there are more functionalities you require to make your workflows more streamlined, Salesforce allows you to acquire them by downloading apps from its very own marketplace – the Salesforce AppExchange.
AppExchange lets you download applications to augment the functionalities of your Salesforce software. According to data published on Trifin Labs, 71% of the customers of Salesforce use apps downloaded from AppExchange Salesforce.
Let’s understand a little bit more about this online marketplace and how it can help your business grow.
What is Salesforce AppExchange?
Much like Android has its own Play Store and Apple its own App Store, Salesforce has AppExchange. It is an online bazaar of applications and functionalities developed specifically for use with Salesforce.
Whether you wish to augment your Salesforce’s marketing capabilities or wish to tweak a functionality, you will find tools for everything on AppExchange.
Perhaps this is why Salesforce commands a 19.8% market share – in addition to providing robust software for CRM, it provides everything a business would need to make it better for itself. You can truly use Salesforce CRM the way you want by accessing AppExchange and searching for the right tools to reinforce your CRM.
Furthermore, AppExchange also gives you the right to build your own apps and list them on AppExchange for other businesses to download and use. This enables new apps and functionalities to be discovered and shared among businesses.
In an article published on Salesforce, the company announced two new features slated for Salesforce AppExchange – AppExchange Chat and Test Drive – that are poised to promote partnerships and app testing on the same platform.
It can be expected that this “marketplace” will evolve into an online hub of active, dynamic commerce soon.
Scope of AppExchange
In January 2022, Salesforce AppExchange hit a stellar number of 10 million installations – a feat that isn’t ordinary from any angle. For an online store run by a community of businesses using the same software, this milestone makes AppExchange a force to reckon with.
The following numbers reinforce the fact that AppExchange is huge:
- According to Salesforce data, all of the Fortune 100 companies have at least one app installed from Salesforce AppExchange
- 91% of Salesforce customers have at least one app installed from AppExchange
- The platform has 117,000 customer reviews on its apps today
There is nothing mediocre about AppExchange. It is a growing community of businesses willing to share their tools with others and create a bustling hub of commerce online. You can find the following elements on AppExchange today:
- Applications that are ready to install and developed by third parties, for example, email marketing apps like MassMailer
- Components that help you build your own apps and list them on the platform
- Templates to help ease your business processes
- Real-time data solutions that are pre-integrated and approved
- Automation processes
- Access to consultation by experts to help you ease into using Salesforce
AppExchange thus makes Salesforce a holistic solution for enterprise CRM.
Reasons to Use Salesforce AppExchange
AppExchange gives your business the opportunity to be a part of an online community that is focused on growth and sharing resources.
As a business operates in a series and sets of various tasks, AppExchange provides implements to streamline each one of them with tools and improvements. The following advantages are a direct result of choosing to be active on AppExchange:
Manage Events Better
Whether you wish to schedule events or execute them efficiently, there are tools available on AppExchange that help your business establish coordination between various teams and departments for the same.
Assisting with Integrations
AppExchange has many integration platforms available that help businesses integrate their Salesforce with various other platforms it needs to function smoothly. This helps in eliminating roadblocks that occur while adopting Salesforce.
Create Documents with Ease
No business can exist without documents. They are a necessary, time-consuming evil that siphons out the productivity of human resources.
Through AppExchange, you can download intuitive, automated document composers that take the mundane, clerical work away from your staff.
The sole purpose of having a Salesforce CRM in place is to manage leads and handle customers. AppExchange hosts a variety of solutions to help you craft lead journeys and workflows based on any criteria your business specifies.
Enhance Customer Service
Salesforce AppExchange gives you a variety of solutions to help you enhance customer service, like omnichannel tools, live chat, SMS services, contact centers, MassMailer emails, etc.
This makes it easier to fully utilize the Salesforce CRM platform without needing other implements for these functionalities.
MassMailer on AppExchange Salesforce
Email marketing is crucial and relevant even today. AppExchange hosts MassMailer, an email marketing app that lets you send mass marketing emails to your consumers through the Salesforce platform.
Create and personalize your emails based on consumer segmentation and execute email marketing campaigns successfully and in lesser turnaround times with MassMailer. This app is a crucial one to own because of the lack of bulk emailing capability of Salesforce.
Salesforce AppExchange is a significantly important resource for those in need of a CRM solution. Its reliability is corroborated by solid numbers: in the past 10 years, the revenue of this company has grown at a CAGR of 29.04%.
Augmented with essential apps (like MassMailer) through AppExchange, Salesforce is a genuine gamechanger.