Email Verification and Validation for Salesforce
According to Jupiter Research, more than 20 percent of email IDs in any email list are invalid. This could be because of typos, wrong domain names, and fake entries. This means that one out of every 5 emails you send goes to waste. Yet, you pay for every email you send – valid or fake.
The worst part is that email service providers (ESPs) penalize you if your list contains too many invalid email IDs. This is a big risk. If blacklisted, you would lose revenue, and struggle to regain your lost reputation. Considering this, removing bad email IDs should be a top priority for your email marketing efforts.
If you have a small list of a few hundred email IDs, you can identify fake email IDs manually and remove them. But most organizations have email lists running into the thousands, or hundreds of thousands. How do you verify such huge lists? Enter MassMailer.
MassMailer’s email verification and validation feature for Salesforce let you verify any number of email IDs. It automates the entire process, and not only saves you time, but ensures your email list is high quality and reduces the bounce rate and spam rate in your Salesforce email campaigns.
Here are some reasons MassMailer’s email verification and validation for Salesforce feature is so powerful:
- Bulk Email Verification and Validation for Leads or Contacts
- Single Email Verification and Validation at the Lead or Contact level
- Bad domains detection
- Role accounts detection
- Disposable email address (DEA) detection
- Email verification results at the Salesforce Campaign level
- Email verification status & date at the Lead or Contact level
- Invalid emails report in Salesforce
- Auto suppress invalid leads or contacts from the Campaigns
Learn more about email list verification with MassMailer.