Sending documents over email is no easy task. Uploads take forever, and if your page reloads you need to repeat the process all over again, and sending the email takes equally long. You could include a link to a cloud storage service like Dropbox, but that takes a couple of additional steps, and another paid service. When sending out mass emails to your Salesforce leads, or contacts you don’t want to deal with these inefficiencies. Fortunately, MassMailer has a solution – its email attachments feature called MassMailer Docs.
MassMailer Docs lets you upload large documents and files directly into your mass email. Being available natively in Salesforce, you get a seamless experience and don’t need to connect with another external service like Dropbox.
Further, MassMailer Docs lets you set a date and time to deactivate the file so it can’t be downloaded after that. This is useful when sharing a confidential file and you want more control over its availability, or when running a time-specific promotional offer. MassMailer Docs gives you more control over your file sharing, and makes the entire process extremely easy.
MassMailer Docs lets you send unlimited emails with attachments from within Salesforce, for Enterprise Edition or above. Built on the Salesforce platform, it has all the mass email attachment features you’ll ever need.
Send unlimited emails with file attachments in Salesforce no matter how large your email list is.
- Native Salesforce Email integration for a seamless experience.
- Mass email files as email attachments to leads or contacts in Salesforce
- Beautiful email templates, complete with HTML and text versions.
- Track opens, clicks, unsubscribes, bounces, spam reports, invalid.
- Freedom from FTP servers. Lower your administrative and infrastructure IT costs.
- Drag and Drop multiple files.
- Set a file as private to keep it secure or set a file as public to be accessed via URL.
- Categorize files with custom fields or tags.
- Attach files to Salesforce standard or custom objects, or even in a visualforce page.
- Set an expiry time for the public file access.
- Salesforce Community Portal users can easily access files.