MassMailer vs Mailchimp | Compare your SFDC email marketing optionsDecember 13, 2022 | by
Find Best SFDC Email Marketing Options
Over the last few years, email marketing has been adopted as the most preferred and cost-effective marketing strategy across the board.
If used the right way, it can significantly help businesses promote their products or services to acquire new customers and retain their existing customer base as well.
However, launching an email marketing campaign for any brand is only as successful as the software used to launch it. This is especially true for the Salesforce ecosystem.
In this article, we look at two of the top options for email marketing and marketing automation in the Salesforce ecosystem – MassMailer vs. Mailchimp to help you make your pick and launch a successful email marketing campaign.
What is MassMailer?
MassMailer is a robust email marketing platform that lets customers control the amount of sent emails and enables them to make better business decisions on communications with detailed and in-depth reporting on the success of each email.
The tool allows users to simplify their email marketing needs with a range of exciting features such as Salesforce campaigns, unlimited emails, a simple email wizard, monitor results, and more.
When it comes to Salesforce campaigns specifically, MassMailer allows you to easily send emails to campaign members or contacts from within Salesforce.
Using this powerful email wizard, you can also build professional-looking emails and eliminate the limitations on the number of emails you can send since the platform allows sending emails beyond the number of daily limits.
Key Features of MassMailer
Among the key features of MassMailer are:
- No Limit on Sending Emails
MassMailer allows you to send unlimited emails without worrying about Salesforce email send limitations. It also helps you manage your email marketing campaigns as needed, bypassing the inherent hurdles set by Salesforce on the number of emails to be sent.
- Allows You to Build Emails Within No Time
MassMailer features an elegant Email Wizard that does not require you to have knowledge of HTML or know the technicalities of coding.
It is a Salesforce-compatible intuitive platform that you can use with relative ease. It allows you to do everything from creating emails, sending them immediately, or scheduling them for a later date in a snap.
- Simple and Easy to Use
MassMailer is an easy-to-use platform that lets you build, send, and schedule (for a later date) professional-looking emails with a simple email Wizard within Salesforce.
Further, using the tool, you can also send emails to your contacts, campaign members, and leads from within Salesforce.
- Monitor Results Closely
The tool has a powerful email reporting feature that lets you measure the success of each of the emails you send. Y
You can also measure the performance of all your emails easily and accurately with a range of statistics, such as bounces, click-through rates, open rates, unsubscribers, spam reports, and more.
- Optimize Your Emails
Email optimization is another noteworthy feature of MassMailer. The tool allows you to save and edit email templates on Salesforce when using it.
Further, keeping a check on the performance of your email templates also enables you to optimize your email templates in a bid to improve results and avoid replicating the same templates, thus saving time and resources in the long run.
The Complete Guide on comparison between MassMailer and Mailchimp features.
- Sending a Single Email is Possible
With MassMailer, you can send a single email to any standard or custom object either now or schedule it to be sent at a later date or time. Besides, you can also know details such as when your email is opened or clicked on or when is the right time to take the next step in prospecting clients.
- Send File Attachments and Drip Email Campaigns
MassMailer allows you to send all your marketing or sales documents, PDFs, and videos to your audience without hassle.
If you are managing any time-sensitive material, you can even add an expiry date and time to it. Apart from this, MassMailer and Salesforce Process Builder allow you to create an email drip campaign in Salesforce with ease.
The platform also makes it possible to schedule these emails and send them to your leads or contacts as and when needed.
What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is yet another popular email marketing solution available today with a free forever plan. It comes with a range of features, including an easy-to-use drag-and-drop email builder, the ability to divide contacts into groups, autoresponders, and simple tracking for analytics.
Key Features of Mailchimp
Among some of the key features of Mailchimp are:
- Email Blasts and Targeted Emails
MailChimp allows you to send an email blast to all your subscribers. Further, you can group your subscribers into segments to target them better. Mailchimp also lets you send emails via your set triggers with automated workflow features.
- Commenting Section and A/B Testing
MailChimp’s email creation includes a commenting section that allows you to put comments together from multiple users within the campaign and an A/B testing functionality that you can use to set unique goals for each campaign and personalize it as well.
- Segment Builder
One of the pros of MailChimp is its segment builder, which leverages a robust machine learning (ML) model to come up with various segments automatically based on the behavior of previous customers.
- Drip Campaigns
With its massive range of templates for different purposes, Mailchimp helps you build effective email drip campaigns. You can use these automated drip campaigns to send emails to customers when they take a certain action. Some of these templatesWhat is Mailchimp?
- Thorough and Detailed Reporting
The platform offers thorough reporting on almost everything, including geo-tracking, clients, social media, and Google Analytics integration.
- Custom Forms
With MailChimp, you can easily customize sign-up forms and add your organization’s platform logo.
Besides, the platform allows you to add your social media handles to these forms and integrate your list of contacts from your mobile devices into your MailChimp list.
- Easy Automation
MailChimp allows you to automate tasks using the default marketing automation settings. This helps you free up your time to focus more on marketing and communication tactics for your email campaigns.
MassMailer vs. Mailchimp – Comparison Summary
Here is a quick summary of the MassMailer vs. Mailchimp in comparison:
|What is it?||MassMailer is a popular and elegantly built native email solution for Salesforce CRM that enables you to send unlimited emails and email alerts, verify mailing lists, drip campaigns, build email templates, and much more.||Mailchimp is a robust marketing automation platform that allows you to do everything from creating, sending, and analyzing email and ad campaigns with email templates, landing pages, and more.|
$49.95/One-Time Pricing Model: Flat Rate includes the following:
$11/month and includes the following:
|Support||Available as phone, live chat, social media, and email||Available as phone, live chat, social media, and email|
As with any business or email marketing software solutions, it’s crucial to consider the pricing, range of features that the platform offers, support available, and functionality.
When it comes to SFDC email marketing tools especially, it is all the more important to check if the tool supports the specific business processes, reports, workflows, and unique needs that matter to your business or team.
To help you evaluate this, we’ve compared MassMailer vs. MailChimp – two of the best options based on a few of the most important and required email marketing features.
While MailChimp is best for varied businesses looking to streamline their email marketing campaigns, MassMailer has a more niche target customer size which includes small and medium-sized businesses.
Another significant difference between the two is pricing, where Massmailer is the best free alternative to Mailchimp, working as a native email solution for Salesforce CRM.
Overall, while MassMailer and Mailchimp are two email marketing platforms that are very closely matched with a range of exciting features to offer, MassMailer takes an edge in terms of combining both functionality and usability to provide to users.
It is an excellent solution for Salesforce CRM users and is perfect for eliminating Salesforce CRM email limitations for sending mass emails. Apart from this, the platform also allows you to verify emails for validity to increase your overall campaign performance.
To know more about MassMailer, start a free trial today.
The 10 Best Mailchimp Alternatives for 2022September 5, 2022 | by
The 10 Best Mailchimp Alternatives (Free and Paid) for 2022
Top 10 MailChimp Alternatives
MassMailer is one of the best free alternatives to MailChimp that works as a native email solution for Salesforce CRM.
The platform enables users to send unlimited marketing emails and email alerts, create drip campaigns, verify mailing lists, build email templates, and more.
As for MailChimp vs. MassMailer, with a far better pricing structure, MassMailer is fast-growing as a cloud-based marketing software with excellent features to support small, medium, and large businesses.
Some of the other highlights of MassMailer are:
- Range of exciting features, such as email address verification, content analysis and optimization, email success monitoring, and more
- Allows you to send emails to your campaign members, contacts, and leads from within Salesforce
- Let you build, send, and schedule professional-looking emails with a simple-to-use email Wizard within Salesforce
- Other features include unlimited emails, drip email campaigns, email templates, removal of spam traps, etc.
iContact is one of the easiest email marketing platforms for small businesses. As one of the top MailChimp alternatives, the platform allows you to build and send email newsletters, create automation campaigns, and much more.
Some of the other highlights of iContact are:
- Allows you to send bulk email campaigns by easily importing your contacts and sending them to your list without any hassles
- Simplifies your marketing initiatives with intuitive email automation based on various conditions and custom engagement rules
- Has an email autoresponder to send emails as and when a contact joins your marketing lists and welcomes them with customized greetings
Marketo is one of the free alternatives to MailChimp that caters to various email marketing needs. The platform is free for all marketers with under 10,000 contacts. The Marketo platform includes a data management solution (Marketo Data Cloud) and a hosted lead form builder (Marketo Forms).
Among the other highlights of Marketo are:
- Large user base and a larger customer base to market to
- Offers personalized conversations with each of the customers instead of using generic messaging for everyone
- Monthly plan options for businesses with different needs
4. Salesforce Pardot
Salesforce Pardot is a marketing automation, lead generation, and email marketing service from Salesforce. The platform allows marketers to identify prospective customers and convert them into actual ones.
A good MailChimp alternative, Pardot can be used to create automated marketing campaigns, send mass emails, analyze prospect activity, route leads to sales, and guide prospects throughout their buying journey.
Among the other highlights of Pardot are:
- Features various marketing tools such as lead capture forms, form handlers, and landing pages
- Allows you to segment your prospects with lead grading and lead scoring
- Easily syncs with Salesforce CRM to help strengthen the sales funnel and maximize future marketing efforts
5. Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a good email marketing platform that allows marketers to execute their digital marketing strategy seamlessly. It is recognized as one of the most powerful one-to-one digital marketing platforms and is used by many well-known brands.
Some of the highlights of the platform are:
- Allows companies to personalize customer experiences across every channel
- Features a range of interesting tools, including an email studio, journey builder, data studio, mobile studio, interaction studio, and more
- Allows you to handle everything from basic email marketing to more complex cross-channel campaign management
6. Constant Contact
When it comes to MailChimp vs. Constant Contact, the latter is a good MailChimp alternative that helps small businesses create websites, branded email marketing campaigns, online stores, and more.
Its email marketing tools include email templates, email campaigns, resends to non-openers, and A/B split testing for subject lines. The platform is ideal for small businesses and nonprofits looking for a simple multi-channel solution.
Other key highlights of Constant Contact are:
- Intuitive and easy to use platform, especially for organizing lists
- Offers accessible customer support at low-priced plans
- Automated email series/nurturing workflows and abandoned cart email reminds for Shopify
- The platform has no free plan, but paid plans offer unlimited emails.
7. Campaign Monitor
Another cheaper Mailchimp alternative, especially for lower volume senders, is Campaign Monitor. The platform offers an exciting range of email newsletter templates for almost every requirement, including announcements and re-engagement messages to holiday campaigns.
Campaign Monitor is a good Mailchimp alternative because of its ease of use and cost-effectiveness for sending high email volumes. It also has an excellent visual journey builder for beginners looking for more advanced automation.
Among other highlights of Campaign Monitor are:
- Email campaigns, a drag-and-drop email builder, and a free image gallery
- Various customizable templates, A/B testing, popups, and forms
- Real-time reporting analytics, various plug-ins/integrations, landing pages, social media marketing alignment, etc.
HubSpot is one of the best Mailchimp alternatives that offers clear insights into how your overall marketing efforts and initiatives affect customers’ experience at various points in the buyer’s journey. If you are looking for advanced marketing features and functionality, it is one of the best options to look at.
Some of the other highlights of HubSpot are:
- Features a marketing hub, a robust email marketing feature, and email marketing automation
- Embedded A/B testing and customizable newsletter templates
- Provides an analytics dashboard and a preview of emails on devices
- Option of multilingual email marketing
MailerLite is yet another excellent alternative to Mailchimp. The platform boasts a modern and sleek aesthetic along with good multilingual options and a decent “free forever” plan.
MailerLite also gives you the advantage of great email and landing page designs, though templates are not available on a free plan.
Some of the other highlights of MailerLite are:
- Offers a free plan (limited to 1,000 subscribers) with a range of excellent features, including a landing page editor that is better than Mailchimp’s.
- MailerLite’s paid plans are also relatively cheaper, making them a great option for small businesses on a tight budget
- Offers 5 different languages along with an app for iOS
Moosend is one of the cheaper alternatives to Mailchimp. The platform comes with a generous Free Forever plan that includes access to all their pro features.
Apart from this, the platform also includes an excellent selection of responsive email templates and advanced segmentation. Like Mailchimp, you can pay as you go; however, it will cost you significantly less.
Some of the other highlights of Moosend are:
- While Moosend’s free plan limits you to 1,000 subscribers, it allows you to send unlimited emails and access its visually appealing marketing automation workflow editor.
- The platform features advanced segmentation in the free plan and landing pages in the paid plans.
- All emails on the platform are ad-free and paid plans are pretty affordable at $55/month for 10,000 subscribers
If you are looking for the best email marketing solution, one of the key reasons to reconsider Mailchimp is that its support requires some serious improvement. Besides that, there’s the pricing structure which is rather exorbitant for solo entrepreneurs, content creators, or small to midsize businesses.
If you’re also a Salesforce customer looking for an alternative to MailChimp, MassMailer is an excellent solution. The platform allows you to do everything from sending emails on Salesforce, acquiring leads, verifying emails, and much more. Regardless of your industry or role, MassMailer is the one-stop solution for all your email and prospecting needs.
To explore MassMailer’s email marketing solution, start your free trial today.