The Best Constant Contact AlternativesSeptember 7, 2022 | by
Top 8 Constant Contact Alternatives to Explore in 2022
Regardless of the type and size of your business, email marketing plays a key role in defining its success.
Apart from giving you the opportunity to build powerful relationships with your target customer base, choosing the right email service provider can also help you monitor the effectiveness of your communication efforts.
However, picking the right tool can be a cumbersome process. Constant Contact has been a popular choice when it comes to email marketing software for a very long time. But an increasing number of businesses are realizing that it might not be the best fit for their business or are simply looking for a change.
Whatever the reason, several Constant Contact alternatives are available out there that are worth exploring. Let’s discuss a few of the noteworthy options:
1. Mass Mailer
MassMailer is one of the best and most affordable alternatives to Constant Contact that works as an excellent email solution for Salesforce CRM.
With MassMailer, you can send unlimited marketing emails and email alerts to your audience, build interesting email templates, and do lots more.
With a far more competitive pricing structure than Constant Contact, MassMailer is an excellent cloud-based email software to fulfill the email marketing needs of small, medium, and large-sized businesses.
Some of the other highlights of MassMailer are:
- The platform enables you to send emails to your campaign members, contacts, and leads from within Salesforce
- A range of exciting features, including content analysis and optimization, verification of email, email success monitoring, and more
- MassMailer lets you build, send, and schedule professional-looking emails with a simple-to-use email Wizard within Salesforce
The platform offers both a free and paid plan. MassMailer’s paid plan with a full access license is available at $49.99 per user per month. The read-only access license plan, on the other hand, is available at $24.99 per user per month.
Sendinblue is one of the popular Constant Contact alternatives known to offer a robust email marketing service as part of its comprehensive sales and digital marketing toolbox.
Apart from the basic yet necessary email marketing tools such as transactional emails and a drag-and-drop editor, the email software also gives you the advantage of features such as marketing automation, push notifications, signup forms, CRM, SMS, chat, and a landing page builder.
Some of the key highlights of Sendinblue are:
- Enables you to create complex automation workflows using advanced automation features
- Allows you to engage your subscribers with personalized emails using custom contact and dynamic content fields
- Lets you send abandoned cart emails using the Sendinblue Tracker, a feature that enables you to monitor your subscribers’ on-page behavior and creates email workflows
As one of the cheapest Constant Contact alternatives, the paid plans for Sendinblue start at $25 for 20,000 emails/month. All Sendinblue plans offer unlimited contact storage.
MailChimp is one of the leading email marketing tools preferred by several businesses. The platform is a Constant Contact alternative that promises excellent features and a range of stunning email templates to help you create beautiful newsletters.
Some of the key highlights of MailChimp are:
- Integrates seamlessly with a variety of apps such as Zapier, Shopify, and WordPress
- Features a creative assistant tool to help you resize your email design based on unique business needs
- Offers A/B Testing to help you optimize your content
Paid plans for MailChimp start at $17/month. In comparison to Constant Contact, Mailchimp is almost 15% cheaper.
ConvertKit is another Constant Contact alternative primarily meant for bloggers, content creators, podcasters, etc. The key aim of the platform is to help businesses and content creators enhance their audience base.
Among the other highlights of ConvertKit are:
- Features template management
- Offers customizable CTA or call-to-action buttons
- Provides several types of email features, including an autoresponder and easy-to-use and customizable opt-in forms such as pop-ups, floating boxes, and more
ConvertKit’s free plan is available with limited features. The pricing plan starts at $29/month, offering access to features such as automated funnels and sequences.
GetResponse is one of the most affordable email marketing solutions to help you boost your email marketing efforts. With this platform, you get a range of user-friendly optimization tools to help you customize your offerings.
Among the other key features of GetResponse are:
- Offers email list management, allowing you to automate your contact management efforts
- Enables seamless integration with popular services such as Salesforce and Shopify
- Features an autoresponder tool
The platform has a free plan as well as a paid plan. The pricing plans for GetResponse begin at $15/month. In comparison to Constant Contact, GetResponse is almost 25% cheaper.
ActiveCampaign is another good Constant Contact alternative that offers a complete suite of email marketing tools, including email marketing, sales and CRM, automation, and messaging.
The platform is a great option to consider if you wish to have complete control over every aspect of your marketing efforts.
Some of the other highlights of ActiveCampaign are:
- Features easy-to-use list segmentation options
- Has robust marketing automation features
- Allows you to send unlimited emails on all plans
- Offers a range of exciting email templates to choose from
The pricing for ActiveCampaign is based on the number of subscribers and features you need. The Lite Plan on the platform starts at $9 per month for unlimited sending to up to 500 subscribers.
MailerLite is yet another Constant Contact alternative to look at. The key highlight of MailerLite is its interesting landing page designs, modern/sleek aesthetics, good multilingual options, and a decent “free forever” plan.
Among some of the other highlights of MailerLite are:
- Allows you to build advanced marketing workflows through its intuitive automation builder
- Enables seamless integration with other e-commerce platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce
- Offers 5 different languages, along with an app for iOS
MailerLite’s free plan is limited to 1,000 subscribers and provides a range of excellent features, including a landing page editor. The paid plans are also relatively cheaper, making them a great option for small businesses on a tight budget.
As a good Constant Contact alternative, the Moosend platform comes with a generous “free forever plan” that includes access to all their pro features.
The platform also includes an exciting selection of responsive email templates and advanced segmentation.
Among some of the other highlights of Moosend are:
- Offers advanced segmentation in the free plan and landing pages in the paid plan
- All emails on the platform are add-free
While Moosend’s free plan limits you to 1,000 subscribers, it allows you to send unlimited emails and access to its visually appealing marketing automation workflow editor. The paid plans for Moosend start at $55/month for 10,000 subscribers.
To Sum Up
Constant Contact is a decent option to go with as far as email marketing platforms are concerned. Having said that, several Constant Contact alternatives available in the market provide much more exciting features, including better reporting and analytics, automation, and modern templates for a relatively lower price tag.
If you are also a Salesforce customer looking for a good Constant Contact alternative, MassMailer is an excellent solution. With an easy-to-use and intuitive platform, MassMailer allows you to do everything from sending mass emails on Salesforce, acquiring leads, verifying emails, and much more.
To learn more about MassMailer, start your free trial today.