The 10 Best Mailchimp Alternatives for 2022September 5, 2022 | by
The 10 Best Mailchimp Alternatives (Free and Paid) for 2022
Top 10 MailChimp Alternatives
MassMailer is one of the best free alternatives to MailChimp that works as a native email solution for Salesforce CRM.
The platform enables users to send unlimited marketing emails and email alerts, create drip campaigns, verify mailing lists, build email templates, and more.
As for MailChimp vs. MassMailer, with a far better pricing structure, MassMailer is fast-growing as a cloud-based marketing software with excellent features to support small, medium, and large businesses.
Some of the other highlights of MassMailer are:
- Range of exciting features, such as email address verification, content analysis and optimization, email success monitoring, and more
- Allows you to send emails to your campaign members, contacts, and leads from within Salesforce
- Let you build, send, and schedule professional-looking emails with a simple-to-use email Wizard within Salesforce
- Other features include unlimited emails, drip email campaigns, email templates, removal of spam traps, etc.
iContact is one of the easiest email marketing platforms for small businesses. As one of the top MailChimp alternatives, the platform allows you to build and send email newsletters, create automation campaigns, and much more.
Some of the other highlights of iContact are:
- Allows you to send bulk email campaigns by easily importing your contacts and sending them to your list without any hassles
- Simplifies your marketing initiatives with intuitive email automation based on various conditions and custom engagement rules
- Has an email autoresponder to send emails as and when a contact joins your marketing lists and welcomes them with customized greetings
Marketo is one of the free alternatives to MailChimp that caters to various email marketing needs. The platform is free for all marketers with under 10,000 contacts. The Marketo platform includes a data management solution (Marketo Data Cloud) and a hosted lead form builder (Marketo Forms).
Among the other highlights of Marketo are:
- Large user base and a larger customer base to market to
- Offers personalized conversations with each of the customers instead of using generic messaging for everyone
- Monthly plan options for businesses with different needs
4. Salesforce Pardot
Salesforce Pardot is a marketing automation, lead generation, and email marketing service from Salesforce. The platform allows marketers to identify prospective customers and convert them into actual ones.
A good MailChimp alternative, Pardot can be used to create automated marketing campaigns, send mass emails, analyze prospect activity, route leads to sales, and guide prospects throughout their buying journey.
Among the other highlights of Pardot are:
- Features various marketing tools such as lead capture forms, form handlers, and landing pages
- Allows you to segment your prospects with lead grading and lead scoring
- Easily syncs with Salesforce CRM to help strengthen the sales funnel and maximize future marketing efforts
5. Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a good email marketing platform that allows marketers to execute their digital marketing strategy seamlessly. It is recognized as one of the most powerful one-to-one digital marketing platforms and is used by many well-known brands.
Some of the highlights of the platform are:
- Allows companies to personalize customer experiences across every channel
- Features a range of interesting tools, including an email studio, journey builder, data studio, mobile studio, interaction studio, and more
- Allows you to handle everything from basic email marketing to more complex cross-channel campaign management
6. Constant Contact
When it comes to MailChimp vs. Constant Contact, the latter is a good MailChimp alternative that helps small businesses create websites, branded email marketing campaigns, online stores, and more.
Its email marketing tools include email templates, email campaigns, resends to non-openers, and A/B split testing for subject lines. The platform is ideal for small businesses and nonprofits looking for a simple multi-channel solution.
Other key highlights of Constant Contact are:
- Intuitive and easy to use platform, especially for organizing lists
- Offers accessible customer support at low-priced plans
- Automated email series/nurturing workflows and abandoned cart email reminds for Shopify
- The platform has no free plan, but paid plans offer unlimited emails.
7. Campaign Monitor
Another cheaper Mailchimp alternative, especially for lower volume senders, is Campaign Monitor. The platform offers an exciting range of email newsletter templates for almost every requirement, including announcements and re-engagement messages to holiday campaigns.
Campaign Monitor is a good Mailchimp alternative because of its ease of use and cost-effectiveness for sending high email volumes. It also has an excellent visual journey builder for beginners looking for more advanced automation.
Among other highlights of Campaign Monitor are:
- Email campaigns, a drag-and-drop email builder, and a free image gallery
- Various customizable templates, A/B testing, popups, and forms
- Real-time reporting analytics, various plug-ins/integrations, landing pages, social media marketing alignment, etc.
HubSpot is one of the best Mailchimp alternatives that offers clear insights into how your overall marketing efforts and initiatives affect customers’ experience at various points in the buyer’s journey. If you are looking for advanced marketing features and functionality, it is one of the best options to look at.
Some of the other highlights of HubSpot are:
- Features a marketing hub, a robust email marketing feature, and email marketing automation
- Embedded A/B testing and customizable newsletter templates
- Provides an analytics dashboard and a preview of emails on devices
- Option of multilingual email marketing
MailerLite is yet another excellent alternative to Mailchimp. The platform boasts a modern and sleek aesthetic along with good multilingual options and a decent “free forever” plan.
MailerLite also gives you the advantage of great email and landing page designs, though templates are not available on a free plan.
Some of the other highlights of MailerLite are:
- Offers a free plan (limited to 1,000 subscribers) with a range of excellent features, including a landing page editor that is better than Mailchimp’s.
- MailerLite’s paid plans are also relatively cheaper, making them a great option for small businesses on a tight budget
- Offers 5 different languages along with an app for iOS
Moosend is one of the cheaper alternatives to Mailchimp. The platform comes with a generous Free Forever plan that includes access to all their pro features.
Apart from this, the platform also includes an excellent selection of responsive email templates and advanced segmentation. Like Mailchimp, you can pay as you go; however, it will cost you significantly less.
Some of the other highlights of Moosend are:
- While Moosend’s free plan limits you to 1,000 subscribers, it allows you to send unlimited emails and access its visually appealing marketing automation workflow editor.
- The platform features advanced segmentation in the free plan and landing pages in the paid plans.
- All emails on the platform are ad-free and paid plans are pretty affordable at $55/month for 10,000 subscribers
If you are looking for the best email marketing solution, one of the key reasons to reconsider Mailchimp is that its support requires some serious improvement. Besides that, there’s the pricing structure which is rather exorbitant for solo entrepreneurs, content creators, or small to midsize businesses.
If you’re also a Salesforce customer looking for an alternative to MailChimp, MassMailer is an excellent solution. The platform allows you to do everything from sending emails on Salesforce, acquiring leads, verifying emails, and much more. Regardless of your industry or role, MassMailer is the one-stop solution for all your email and prospecting needs.
To explore MassMailer’s email marketing solution, start your free trial today.